Google Classroom Instructions
How do I get onto Google Classroom?
You will need to set up a Google Account if you do not already have one. Parents you will need to do this, please do not let the children use this without you.
In order to create a Google account, you'll need to enter some information, like your name, and birth date. Creating a Google account will automatically create a Gmail email address.
- If you have a Gmail address, you already have a Google account so you won't need to create an account. You can simply sign in to Google using your Gmail information.
- Go to google.com. Locate and select the Sign in button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Create an account.
- The signupform will appear. Follow the directions by entering the required information, such as your name, birth date, and gender.
- The Create your profilepage will appear. Click Add a photo if you want to add a photo to your profile. If you don't want to set a profile photo at this time, click Next step.
- Your account will be created, and the Google welcome page will appear
You can download the Google Classroom app from the App Store or the Play Store.
- Tap get started.
- Tap Add Account > Ok
- Enter your username and tap Next
- Enter your password and tap Next
- If there is a welcome message read it and tap
- Tap I’m A Student.
- In the bottom-right corner, tap Add (+) > Join class
- In the box, enter the class code that has been text to you and tap Join (A class code consists of 6 or 7 letters or numbers. For example, hjhmgrk or g5gdp1).