Our Visions and Aims
At Redmarley C of E Primary Academy the staff and governors provide our pupils with the best education that we can; one that excites, engages and motivates them to become independent, lifelong learners. Within our Christian setting we aim to provide a secure, caring and happy environment where our pupils will feel confident to achieve their full potential.
Our RPA Learning Motto: Respect • Persevere • Achieve
After consulting with the pupils we chose our motto to reflect the skills that we want our children to have when they leave our school.
We also aim to:
- Deliver an education which is inclusive and provides equality of opportunity within a Christian setting.
- Create a learning environment that stimulates success.
- Celebrate success at the school and encourage our pupils to see themselves as achievers.
- Develop and encourage talent as well as recognise and support weakness.
- Determine any special individual needs of our pupils and make provision as appropriate to meet these needs.
- Promote high expectations and standards of achievement of all our pupils and staff.
- Foster a positive ethos in which everyone’s contribution is valued.
- Recognise the rights of all at RPA and encourage the taking of responsibility as well as consideration of others.
- Develop active partnerships which will enrich and support the education of our pupils and development of the school.
- Ensure that our Christian values are upheld throughout the school.